Friday, January 29, 2010

I've Moved!

Here I am, back in the game of politics. I have a new blog because I realized that my old blog was too negative for me, and I don't want my life to focus on negativity. You may ask, isn't politics pretty negative right now? Most people would say yes, and most things you read aren't both truthful and positive. So, I would like to have a place, when I find something positive, whether it suggests positive change or makes me smile because someone in Washington said something I liked, I will post it here. I may not have very many readers, but I don't care. If it makes me feel better to have it on paper/screen, I'll be happier. Especially when our country is at stake.

On a side note, my previous blog attracted people I didn't know who made beligerent, inappropriate comments with foul language. Because of that, I have chosen to filter comments. I'm not a fascist (I was accused of that), but I do reserve the right to only allow intelligent conversation on this blog. I am grateful for the opportunity to share this with you. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment